All research posts have been filled. Thank you for your interest in the NARNIA ITN.
- ER04 Fellowship: “Assessment and quantification of damage on the building materials from three desert castles in Jordan”.
- ER03 Fellowship: "The use of pXRF in Archaeology"
- ER01 Fellowship: “A diachronic study of ancient Cypriot metalwork”
- ER02 Fellowship: “Mechanical and thermal behaviour of functional ceramics in the Aegean and Cyprus”
- ESR01 Fellowship: “The production and trade of Cypriot copper in the Late Bronze Age and Early Iron Age”
- ESR02 Fellowship: “A study of materials and techniques used in the production of Cypriot mosaics, with a special emphasis on artificial materials”
- ESR03 Fellowship: “Glass supply and consumption in the Byzantine Empire”
- ESR04 Fellowship: “Ancient urban metallurgy in the Eastern Mediterranean”
- ESR05 Fellowship: “A study of the use of copper alloys through time in the Eastern Mediterranean”
- ESR06 Fellowship: “Provenance research on Cypriot pottery classes circulating in the Eastern Mediterranean during the Bronze and early Iron Age”
- ESR07 Fellowship: “Glass production in antiquity”
- ESR08 Fellowship: “Application and development of computational intelligence methodologies in analyzing archaeological data”
- ESR09 Fellowship: “The analysis of Neolithic to Bronze Age pottery from excavations in the Mesara Plain of Crete”
- ESR10 Fellowship: “Ceramic production technology and exchange during the Late Helladic IIIB period in the area of the Saronic Gulf”
- ESR11 Fellowship: “Techniques and materials used in mosaics”
- ESR12 Fellowship: “Techniques and materials used in wall paintings from the Classical to the Roman period”
- ESR13 Fellowship: “Luminescence dating and the palaeo-environment in SW Peloponnesus”
- ESR14 Fellowship: “Luminescence dating and the palaeo-environment in SE Cyprus”
- ESR15 Fellowship: “Historic pottery in the Aegean. Materials and techniques, quantitative style analysis, full-scale reproduction”