- The study of ceramic artefacts from the Eastern Mediterranean
- Glass production and trade in the Eastern Mediterranean
- The study and conservation of architectural decoration from the Eastern Mediterranean. Issues of material properties and cultural heritage
- Dating techniques and palaeo-environment
- Copper metallurgy in the Eastern Mediterranean
- pXRF application in Archaeology
The NARNIA Book
- No events.
- NARNIA International Conference: ‘Interdisciplinary Studies of Ancient Materials from the Mediterranean’
- NARNIA Fellows and Research Workshop, 7-8 November 2013, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Media coverage on launching of NARNIA
Submission of papers for NARNIA Special Issue in JASPER
Following the successful completion of the NARNIA International conference ‘Interdisciplinary Studies of Ancient Materials from the Mediterranean’, the conference proceedings will be published in the form of an edited volume in the Journal of Archaeological Science Reports (Imprint: ELSEVIER, ISSN: 2352-409X, editors: A. Howard, C.O. Hunt).
You are reminded that the deadline for the electronic submission of manuscripts is set on Friday, the 31st of October 2014 [NEW DATE!].
- Click here to access (Login credentials are required)